Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

how are you doing/being with it, Pam?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2017-09-06 11:02 AM (#223653 - in reply to #223650)
Subject: RE: how are you doing/being with it, Pam?

Expert

Thank you, Orinda. I am very much in my peace, although a lot of my time is making a list of the things I want to take with me to the hotel room. I wrote to someone this morning that, now it is just time to sit back and watch how the Father does his work on behalf of our faith that He will show us a miracle from where the world is looking at what could be a major disaster which miraculously calms down and goes out of the way of the USA.

We have a wonderful TV channel that shows the best weather reports every 10 minutes. And I just looked and it now is showing the storms eye moving NW so it should miss Miami, of course the winds will still be that of a category 4 hurricane. And by the time it gets up near me it will be further away from the state and down to a category 3 hurricane. But as large as the storm is, that still means we could get some strong winds on the West Coast of Florida where I live. But as the Father loves His work when 2 or more are gathered in faith and expecting His miracles, it could get even better than that.

So I love you all in joining with the Father and showing your Love and Faith in His Miracles!

Thank you all so very much. You are pure Love. And I love you all, Pam

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software