Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ATTENDING TO THE USE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MIND TO . . . SO THAT YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE . . . SO THAT AS YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE, YOU HAVE ONGOING INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT INDEED YOU NEVER LEFT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE POINT IS TO ENGAGE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Category 5 hurricane heading my way!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2017-09-05 9:41 AM (#223633 - in reply to #223631)
Subject: Love the Storm.

Expert

I remember somewhere I read that Jesus calmed the storm by feeling the Father's Love. And a few years ago when I was here we had a tropical story that headed directly to Crystal River where I live and then it changed to a Category 1. So I stayed in my home and kept feeling love instead of fear towards the storm and it's outcome. And just before it hit land it changed back to a tropical storm. And it took 2 days for the winds to calm down. So, I am trusting the Father that my place will be protected, but I don't want to be in it during the storm. I feel that in feeling it and hearing the wind and all would be a big temptation to experience it as fear! But if things change I can still cancel my reservations by Friday.

This mobile home has been here since 1981 and the only damage I know about from a storm was in 2004 some of the roof panels were blown off and that was a Category 2 hurricane when my mother lived here. Most mobile homes here in Florida have two roofs, a regular roof like most houses and the aluminum panels over the top of that roof.

I thank all of you for your love and prayers, so I'm sure all will work out perfectly and a miracle will occur.

Love you all, Pam

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software