Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Give no reality to guilt, and see NO reason for it ... That is the ANSWER! ~ Raj - 18/11/07 ( submitted by DoG)

Category 5 hurricane heading my way!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

garlyn
Posted 2017-09-05 8:38 AM (#223631 - in reply to #223630)
Subject: Stillness

Pam: "I usually visualize like a clear tent covering my property, but now I include that tent of the Father's Love to cover all that are in the path of this storm. And I ask all that are reading this to do the same."

Pam, I am joining with you and others in the (felt) Peace of the visualization you described, and that the Allness and omnipotence of God, the one Power, be evidenced. 

Luke 8:23-25 [Full Chapter]

[But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm. And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.]

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software