Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Father, unless I judge I cannot weep." ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

And before anyone thinks I'm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2017-09-05 8:13 AM (#223629 - in reply to #223609)
Subject: RE: And before anyone thinks I'm

Expert

Who said you were racist?  

The thing is for me, Sun-Rose, I am just very tired of these agenda filled things. Obama and Hilary....you DO know they aren't in office any more, right?   Yet people keep bringing them up as a comeback to anything that is critical of the current president.  It's so predictable...like when we are in an argument and we feel criticized and then we say:...."well, look at what YOU did!".  We defend ourselves or our position.  Come on, there is a better way.  

I am not picking on you.  But I have grown so very weary of it.  It appears it's all about ancient grudges and vendettas against so and so in the past.  It needs healing, not more fuel.  That's my prayer, for the healing of it all.  If we were in a personal argument, it just takes one to grow weary of it, look at the other, have a  laugh and say "what the hell are we even fighting about??'  And we CAN address what currently needs addressing without all of that, we really can.  Just my take.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software