Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS JOYOUS . . . AND YOU TRULY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO . . . BUT LET GOD BE YOU." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

And before anyone thinks I'm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2017-09-05 6:06 AM (#223624 - in reply to #223623)
Subject: "Yet will one lily of forgiveness change the darkness into light;

Expert

good morning, Fran ...for sure you are not alone in seeing the insanity of the ego's ways ... but what blessings we are/have in each other ... with Love inspired offerings such as Lynn's here in joining (supporting) Sun~Rose to take a closer look at what's repeatedly coming up there that seen (in truth) might be the "the lily of forgiveness" (* see note) that opens the way to truth for all of us ... 
... the power of ' the lily of forgiveness' is straight from this morning's guidance in answer to my great need for a way to 'go on' in spite of the extreme heaviness of the moment ...
... It/Guidance also suggested noticing how we look for evidence that will convince us of the truth of something ... without recognizing IT'S SOMETHING WE DO NOT WANT ... 
... what to do in the face of that? (i asked) ...
...shift! deliberately, consciously shift from seeking truth where it can't be found ... to asking God to reveal it ... what will UNITE us in this and every moment of noticed fear/ego motivated separation thinking.

(*note)  .. "Yet will one lily of forgiveness change the darkness into light; the altar to illusions to the shrine of Life Itself. And peace will be restored forever to the holy minds which God created as His Son; His dwelling place, His joy, His love ... " (acim sparkley page 464)

Edited by orinda 2017-09-05 6:11 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software