Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The place is here the time is Now." (sign over Edgar Cayce's desk, thanks to Hannah
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Thank you Paul, Raj
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2017-09-01 6:53 AM (#223548)
Subject: Thank you Paul, Raj

Thank you for sharing, for embracing us, me, in your integrity,

as your integrity.  It is wonderful, beautiful and transformational.  It is freeing and grounding.  

Your persistence feels like the tangible aspect of the Eternal becoming Known, recognizible and embraceable; Something into which to let go or lean into, Something Real that I can trust Which will Be there and will not change.  Furthermore, It's reliability helps me change my paupers' clothing for That which identifies my Royalty, my true heritage.... What Joy to have Identity.  Man! I could not have guessed.

One other gratitude to sing about this morning is an answer to a quest I  had.  What about mom's lightheadedness?  And totally inverted from where I would have looked, I realize now that it is the heaviness which needs attending to so as to let it go, and it is not the lightness which is the problem.  

Embracing you in love, joy and gratitude,

Edited by roxana 2017-09-01 6:54 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software