Forum Listing
Forum Listing
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom." (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

About Michele Longo O'Donnell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2017-08-11 5:42 AM (#223094)
Subject: About Michele Longo O'Donnell

Expert

Dear Friends,

I have heard that Michele Longo O’Donnell passed away on August 7th 2017.

I was waiting for there to be some information on her website, before making this announcement but so far there is none yet. I’m sure that they are all very busy.

I received the news from a dear friend who spent 8 months at her clinic last year. He got to know many people there and has stayed in contact with some and so he wrote me on the morning of the 7th to give me the news. I’ve been in contact with him for these past few days but there is still not a lot of information.

He has found out that there is to be a memorial service for her on the 19th of August. It is a private service for only family and friends and for those who regularly attended her weekly meetings (who were like family). There will be a pot luck dinner and music and celebration of her life and teachings, which they feel Michele would want.

I for one do celebrate Michele for all that I have received from her teachings and having met her a few times.

In Love and Memory of Michele,

Pam
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software